• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Great Quotes

Luxman

#TRE45ON
3eOo19.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Every relationship is unique and dynamic, shaped by the personalities, experiences, and perspectives of the people involved. What works for one couple may not work for another, and even within a single relationship, what's needed and wanted can change over time. It's like a constantly evolving puzzle, where the pieces are always shifting and rearranging themselves in new and unexpected ways. This is part of what makes relationships so exciting and challenging - you never know quite what to expect, and you have to be willing to adapt and grow alongside your partner. It's like going on a journey together, where the destination is always changing and evolving, and the path is never quite what you expected. And that's what makes it all so thrilling - the possibility of discovering new things about yourself, your partner, and the world around you, through the ups and downs of your relationship.

~AI

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Sometimes it is better to want than to have. It is not logical, but it is often true." ~ Spock

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Qvvcx4.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
JZkpVm.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON

“For all its material advantages, the sedentary life has left us edgy, unfulfilled. Even after 400 generations in villages and cities, we haven't forgotten. The open road still softly calls, like a nearly forgotten song of childhood. We invest far-off places with a certain romance. This appeal, I suspect, has been meticulously crafted by natural selection as an essential element in our survival. Long summers, mild winters, rich harvests, plentiful game—none of them lasts forever. It is beyond our powers to predict the future. Catastrophic events have a way of sneaking up on us, of catching us unaware. Your own life, or your band's, or even your species' might be owed to a restless few—drawn, by a craving they can hardly articulate or understand, to undiscovered lands and new worlds. Herman Melville, in Moby Dick, spoke for wanderers in all epochs and meridians: ‘I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas' . . . Maybe it’s a little early. Maybe the time is not quite yet. But those other worlds – promising untold opportunities – beckon. Silently, they orbit the Sun, waiting.’”

~ Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Last edited:

Stephen1956

Wannabe Board Whore
"We are all born a sink of energy, that is, we take and take and take, until one day we have had enough taking and we start to give back. When we turn from sink to source that is when we blossom. When our ability to give becomes paramount in our lives, that is when we become a true source of energy and enlightenment. The goal is to be this person, not only with you deeply love, but with those you don't even know. " - Eddie Panedi

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
"Stop navigating and Start driving"

Words of wisdom from
Booker T
I can apply to my own work.